Monday, March 07, 2005

President's rule in Bihar...

Sounds a good news to me.. though peoples have always said that a governemnt of the people for the people and by the people (democratically elected one) is better than the President's rule, I think anything other than Laloo is good for Bihar... atleast for some days...

Certainly no new government can change the situation of Bihar in a night becauase Laloo Raj hasn't left any stone unturned while eating the entire state... But the announcement of K. P. S. Gill as the security advisor of the governor gives me some hopes that alteast he can do something to improve the law and order in Bihar...

Somehow I have a very good impression of him. I always saw him as another hero of our times...He made Panjab a terrorist free state... well, people criticize his style but I think that at times you need to take some strong decisions... The only thing that has to be seen is whether he is still the same Gill or has lost his touch over the time.

Another news of concern is that the President's rule is very much influenced by the center... and as the central government has Laloo as its ally it might end up as a psuedo Laloo Raj...

Well !! I just hope that it won't happen ???

No comments:

Post a Comment