Friday, August 20, 2004

Just another day...

well last night (morning would be more appropriate) I slept @ 4am after watching Kyun Ho Gaya Na ... movie was ok .. not very good .. a typical romantic Hindi movie and almost predictable ... Ash was looking veryyyyy beautiful... Amitabh was a little boring ... his role could have been easily avoided ... ... I think indian cinema makers should learn something from hollywood directors... if you are making a love story make it like A Walk to remember ... .. This movie changed my perception about Hollywood that they can't make a romantic movie with songs... Though I have seen some of the very good romantic movies like "You have got mail", "Notting Hill", " A walk in the clouds" ... but "A walk to remember" is The Best.... just see the lead pair in the following pic ahhh !! I was writing about today ... doesn't matter ... tomorrow I'll write about today :) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment