Monday, January 24, 2005

Finallly ..

I compiled and installed the new kernel (2.6.10) on my system .. I was kind of ashamed that it is my 4th year and I haven't yet compiled the kernel. So today I woke up early in the morning at 8:30 (he he this is quiet early for me ) and came to the lab with this mission. Though when I used the new kernel for the first time .. It came with a littel surprise that the X was not working .. but that was a minor hiccup because it was the problem with Nvidia driver .. I reinstalled it .. and everything seems working pretty well... Well that's it now .. Have to read the wonderful world of Linux 2.6. U too can have a look here -- ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^›

1 comment:

  1. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you must watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Get your ex CRAWLING back to you...?

    ReplyDelete