Wednesday, February 23, 2005

My Sassy Girl ..

My sassy girl My Sassy Girl !!! What the hell is this !!! - That was my first reaction when I heard the name of this movie... Everybody who saw it was going ga ga over it... I wasn't able to understand ... I was simply puzzled, what is so special about this Korean movie... I didn't even know what "Sassy" is ... Well searched the dictionary.com for it .. and got this result 1.Rude and disrespectful; impudent. 2. Lively and spirited; jaunty. 3. Stylish; chic: a sassy little hat. It increased a little curiousity in me and as I recently had a good experience of watching movies with subtitles [I recently saw Amelie]... I thought to give it a try... Well !! It was really worth it.. the movie was too good... I won't say it was very different from the other romantic movies... but it has its own freshness in it... As a typical love story, in this movie too, boy and girl who meet accidently... and become friends ... and finally fell in love with each other... what I liked was that even though the girl tries to boss this boy... the boy lets her do anything .. becoz he feels that she is hurt and to make her happy... he tries to get all her agonies and sorrows in the form of her slaps, her torturous stories :)... Well the another plus point is the heroine .. she looks very innocent and cute ... a must see this movie atleast once for her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment